Jacinda Lightweight Down Jacket
Snug and style collide in the JACINDA-TD by SOIA & KYO. Filled with RDS certified down and wrapped in 100% recycled down-proof nylon, the best thing about this lightweight hip-length quilted jacket is the posh asymmetric closure. Water-repellent and hooded for extra defense from the elements.
- Channel quilting
- Asymmetric front closure with YKK 1-way METALUXE® zipper
- 1x1 rib knit storm cuffs with thumb-holes
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Up to -5 °C / 23 °F
- Water-repellent / Down-proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 26'' / 66 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Recycled Nylon Fabric: By using certified 100% recycled nylon yarn, we are no longer dependent on virgin petroleum as a raw material source, while also saving water, energy, and decreasing CO2 emission.
- RDS Certified Down Fill: All of our down filled styles are now using RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified Down. RDS aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to any unnecessary harm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent, Water-resistant & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.