Jacinda Light Weight Down Jacket
A fall must-have, the JACINDA by SOIA & KYO is a sustainable slim-fit low hip-length lightweight puffer jacket made with RDS certified down and a water-repellent shell made with 100% recycled nylon. The hood with an asymmetrical closure creates a contemporary twist, while the down and feather fill, and rib cuffs with thumbholes are designed to keep the elements out.
- Slim fit
- Upper-thigh length
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- SAB 1-way black METALUXE® zipper front closure: Silver for Powder / Black for Steel, Juniper & Black
- Angled exposed zipper pockets
- Up to -5°C / 23°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Down proof
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.