Ivana Down Coat
Skillfully designed to keep you warm up to -15 °C (5 °F), the IVANA-N by SOIA & KYO is an alluring calf-length puffer filled with responsibly sourced RDS certified down. The coat’s shell and lining are made from sustainable 100% recycled water-repellent nylon with a trendy chevron pattern. This winter must-have is also punctuated by a protective funnel collar, rib knit storm cuffs and detachable hood.
- Chevron quilting
- Detachable hood
- Funnel collar
- Center front closure with YKK 2-way METALUXE® zipper
- Front placket over zipper with metal snaps
- 1x1 rib knit storm cuffs with thumb holes
- In-seam pocket with dyed-to-match invisible zipper closure
- Calf length -
- Up to -15 °C / 5 °F
- Water-repellent / Down-proof
- 700+ fill power hi loft down
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 46'' / 116 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: RDS certified 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Down Proof.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.